Thursday, November 6, 2008

In Memory of Coach Sab







































Today, our beloved J.D. Sabrsula, "Coach Sab" went home to Heaven, leaving giant shoes to fill at our school and a huge empty space in our hearts. Tonight's football games were dedicated to him, and both junior high and varsity teams were victorious! I will share more photos of these games later, but earlier in the week, I had the privilege of taking photos of our athletes at Faith Academy.



























Because Coach Sab loved to have a good time, I am going to post some of my "in-between" shots where I captured just a little bit of craziness! I hope you smile and laugh as you see our Knights having fun!










Hey coach, should we pose like this?











No. Like this!



















How 'bout this?







Umm . . . no.






























Maybe not.

















Senior Knights



Cheerleaders







































Cross Country
















Varsity Volleyball Team



















JH Football






JH Volleyball






























SEE YOU IN HEAVEN, COACH!























No comments: