Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Megan






This is Megan. Even though this is her official "Senior Portrait Session", Megan has already graduated from high school, and is well on her way to becoming a Hair Stylist.


If you know Megan, click on the comment link below and help me out by suggesting a title for Megan's Photo Shoot. As you can tell, I have tried to use song titles to title my blog posts, and I need help with this one! I try to use a song title that suits either the personality of the person I'm shooting, or the flavor of the photoshoot.



Here she is getting kisses from her beloved pet, "Elvis".



I haven't gotten to know Megan very well yet, but I will tell you that she is very humble and sweet and has no idea what a beautiful face she has. During this photoshoot, I was struck by Megan's ability to transform her look several times in the space of a few minutes. Depending on her expression, whether or not the wind is blowing her hair back :), and her posture, she has many different "looks". That is always fun for a photographer, and I really enjoyed this photoshoot.



She was such a good sport, ready to try anything I suggested, including climbing on top of an old tractor with her prom dress on!












Thanks, Megan, for allowing me to capture your Senior Portraits. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you, and I know you will shine in your chosen profession!


1 comment:

Nana & Tata said...

Our Beautiful Granddaughter,
We Love You.

Nana & Tata