Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Judge's Posse

Please meet Judge Dan R. Beck and his beautiful family! He told me that the last time they had a family portrait made was when he was running for the position he now holds as 155th District Judge, and now that he's a year away from retirement, he figured it was time for a new family portrait!



Here is a fun fact, he has the distinction of having his oldest son born in the
1960's, his daughter in the 1970's, and his youngest son arrived in the 1980's.
One in each decade, three decades in a row!

Here is Judge Beck and his lovely wife, Angela, with all the grandkids.





We pulled the younger generation (plus a few friends and in-laws) aside for
the classic "Jump Shot"!






This family was so patient with me. They posed and I snapped away for almost 2 hours and took all kinds of fun family shots, three generations of men, all the girls, all the cousins, mother/son, father/daughter, etc., and for the last pose, they humored me with this "Walking Portrait". They were such good sports, I'll take the blame for this pose, I'm sure they thought it was silly, but you see how almost all of them are smiling and laughing for (or at) me! Thank you, Beck Family, for being so cooperative and patient. I consider it an honor to have captured your new family portrait.

No comments: